Who We Are:
Everything Etched is an etching and engraving company located in Scottsdale, Arizona celebrating 10 years in business this year (and still growing)! We specialize in personalized and custom gifts including glassware, charcuterie boards, acrylic signage and more. We also engrave personal items brought in by our customers. It’s in the name….we etch everything.
What We Need:
A craftsman, a go-getter, someone who loves working with their hands - in short we need someone who takes great pride in their work. This person is the “wingman” for our engraving team that helps get projects over the finish line in time and looking its best.
What is the Job?
You will assist in the production side of our business. You will be prepping products for engraving, assembling signage, stocking inventory, and handling fine detail work on our acrylic items. The position is for 4 hrs per day, Monday - Friday. Preference is 8:30am to 12:30pm but we are willing to adjust this schedule based on the right candidate.
What You'll Do:
- Apply masks and stencils to glassware that will be hand-engraved by our engraver.
- Paint, stain and cut wood for custom projects (must be comfortable using power tools).
- Be comfortable starting and stopping our laser engraving and vinyl cutting machinery.
Assembly and Quality Control
- Glue, paint, stain, and clean custom projects.
- Quality check that these custom orders are accurate and to our standard.
- Apply vinyl to the required orders.
- Clean custom orders and prepare for customer pick up.
- Unload and receive inbound inventory which will require manually moving heavy and/or fragile goods.
- Tracking status of incoming inventory including condition, quantity, and any Overage/Shortage/Damage issues.
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse.
What You'll Need:
- Must be comfortable repeatedly lifting up to 50 lbs. unassisted and moving product 100+ lbs. assisted.
- Must be able to work on the warehouse floor for 4 hours a day.
- Strong, consistent work ethic.
- Able to read and comprehend English to ensure your safety and the safety of those working around you.
- Work effectively with peers and managers.
- Identify the most efficient way to complete assigned tasks and asks clarifying questions when appropriate.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
- No laser engraving experience is necessary but previous work experience in retail, warehouse, or labor is required.
Pay - $17/hr base